Body Mass Index (BMI) Analysis in Hyderabad
Body mass index (BMI) is the best tool for deciding whether a person has an appropriate body weight. It measures the weight and height of the person to determine the current health status and potential health risks. Depending on the BMI levels, the person may classified overweight and underweight.
The BMI is an assessment in brief of your body fat based on height and weight of the person. Doctors will measure BMI by using advanced health indicators to measure the present health condition of the adults and their health risks.
If the person is overweight, then there is a risk of several health issues like obesity, diabetes, blood pressure, and cardiovascular problems, etc.
Cosmetic360’s Body Mass Index (BMI) Checkup
Everybody has to check regularly for their Body Mass Index to track the fat levels in the body. If the BMI levels lesser higher to the ideal levels, then persons need proper medical care, treatment, medications, etc.
Cosmetic 360 is the best cosmetic treatment center in Hyderabad. We have trained experts to treat all your cosmetic problems for males and females to measure and advise your body mass index (BMI) Vs. Current health status and potential health risks. We expertise in fields like slimming, skin whitening, Dental, Hair, and even services like Tattoo Removal, Ear lobe repair, and Nose Corrections with necessary minor surgical procedures.
What is Body Mass Index?
BMI is a measure of body composition. BMI is used to measure the total body fat amount. The person’s weight divided by double their height gives the exact BMI. BMI indicates the fitness levels of the body. If the BMI was more means, you are that much overweight.
Why Check BMI Regularly?
If your BMI is high, you need a proper medical assessment. The regular check-ups of BMI may give a brief description of your health problems. Those might be
- Cardiovascular (heart and blood circulation) disease
- Gallbladder disease
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Type 2 diabetes
- Certain types of cancers
- Depression and other mental health disorders
Track your BMI with the best cosmetic treatment center in Hyderabad contact Cosmetic360 at 9642080000 / 8886167272
Why Choose Cosmetic360 for BMI Analysis?
- Experienced trainers and surgeons.
- Highly expertise in fields like skinning, skin whitening, slimming, hair treatments, etc.
- High success rate and best results
- Affordable prices
- Advanced treatment techniques
- Latest equipment tools
Ranges of BMI and its indications.
- If the BMI is below 18.5, then your weight is too low.
- If the BMI ranges from 18.5 to 24.9, your weight is normal.
- If the BMI ranges from 25.0 to 30.0, you are overweight.
- If the BMI ranges from 30.0 to 35.0 indicates obesity.
- If the BMI ranges from 35.0 to 40.0 indicates morbid obesity.
- If the BMI ranges from 40.0 and above indicates hyper-obesity
BMI for Men: If the BMI range was higher than ideal level then the men can experience following symptoms like
- High blood pressure,
- Heart disease, diabetes,
- Breathing problems,
- Gallstones and
- In some critical situations, it may also lead to cancers.
BMI for Women: If the BMI range was high in women compared to the normal levels then they may experience the following symptoms
- Hormonal imbalance
- Shortness of breath
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Pregnancy-related issues
- Can’t be able to do the physical activities quickly
BMI for Children: The BMI chart for children will decide the growth of the child was perfect or not. If the BMI range was above 85%, then he/she should be examined by doctors to check whether they need medical treatment. If the BMI was above 90%, then they may suffer from Obesity with the other following symptoms like
- Less physical activeness
- More sweating
- Orthopaedic problems like Knock knees etc.
- Breath shortness
- Eating disorders, and more.
Testing of Body Mass Index:
Measure your weight
- Use weight gauge scales, making sure they’re on a hard, level surface.
- different scales may measure differently, so it’s better to use the same scales each time
- Before weighing yourself, take off your extra baggage on your body.
- Stand on the center of the scales with your weight distributed evenly between your feet.
- Record your weight in kilograms.
Measure your height
- With the base at floor measure by using tape against a straight wall.
- Take off your heels and hats.
- Stand with your plain feet together and your back to the wall so your head, back, buttocks, calves, and heels are all touching the wall.
- Have somebody else record your height by placing a flat ruler parallel to the top of your head and noting the height in centimeters.
Treatment Procedure for BMI:
When BMI is accepted as a chronic disease, it will be treated like other chronic diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure. The treatment of BMI cannot be short-term but has to be a lifelong happening process.
BMI treatment must acknowledge that even modest weight loss can be beneficial. Long-Term maintenance of that weight loss can bring significant health gains, including
- lowered blood pressure;
- reduced blood levels of cholesterol;
- reduced risk of type 2 (adult-onset) diabetes (In the Nurses Health Study, women who lost 5 kilograms of weight reduced their risk of diabetes by 50% or more.);
- decreased chance of stroke;
- decreased complications of heart disease;
- decreased overall mortality.
Here the main aim of the patient is to maintain a proper BMI range of their body. The basic treatment for this is an exercise, which helps in burning off the calories proportionally reduces the fat composition of the body. General activities like cycling, jogging, walking, stair climbing, etc.
Benefits of exercise include :
- Control over the blood sugar and also increases the insulin levels
- reduced triglyceride levels and increased “good” HDL cholesterol levels,
- lowered blood pressure,
- a reduction in abdominal fat,
- reduced risk of heart disease,
- release of endorphins that make people feel good.
Before opting for exercise, the patients who are above 40 years, try to take suggestions from your doctor about the intensity of exercise.
Healthy BMI Ranges from:
Best BMI for Men: Usually, men are muscular. An alternative to BMI is the body surface area (BSA). The average level of body fat in men will range from 13-17%.
Best BMI for Women: Women’s body fat percentage is considerably higher than men’s. The percentage should be about 20 for women. This BMI may vary depending on age. The BMI number increases slowly due to pregnancies and shifts in hormonal weight.
Best BMI for Kids: The healthy weight in children should be located between 5-85th percentile. Below 5% and above 85% of BMI treated as underweight and overweight, respectively.
Body Mass Index (BMI FAQ’s)
Why is BMI important?
Body mass index (BMI) is the recommended method for diagnosing overweight and obesity. It is the relationship between body weight and height. If it’s not the ideal range, that means your body fat was at high levels.
What should my body fat percentage be for my age?
Ideal body fat percentage for men
Does BMI Tell body fat?
A BMI is a pretty reliable way to determine whether you have too much body fat. That doesn’t mean that BMI gives the total body fat amount directly.
Does your BMI change with age?
Yes, the body mass index was proportional to the age and gender of the person also.
Why is childhood obesity on the rise?
There may be several factors for children overweight and obesity. Those common factors are less physical activity, genetic factors, unhealthy diet, etc.
How to contact Cosmetic360?
We would like to hear from you. Feel free to ask your queries.