Best Cool Sculpting Treatment in Hyderabad
Cosmetic360’s best Coolsculpting services in Hyderabad will help you in treating and removal of all unnecessary extra fat of the body by using cool sculpting for both men and women. It’s a revolutionary non-surgical procedure. Generally, this procedure can be given to different parts of the body like tummy, thighs, and double chin, etc. It doesn’t involve anesthesia, cuts, and surgeries, etc. So It was more preferable than surgical procedures like liposuction.
Cosmetic360 provides the best Coolsculpting treatment in Hyderabad and Secunderabad. Cosmetic360 is the best opt-clinic of the latest cosmetic treatment with advanced facilities, technologies, and best dermatologists in Hyderabad who are working in this field for the past few years. Some other treatments that Cosmetic360 providing are Skin Tightening, Body Transformation, and Lipolysis, etc.
What is Coolsculpting?
It is a fat-freeze technique which is used for the better shape of the body. It is a non-surgical process that helps in removing the body fat quickly. This process takes several treatment consultations. With this Coolsculpting process, you can observe the positive results for every consultation.
Why Choose Cosmetic360 for Coolsculpting in Hyderabad?
- Best experienced physiotherapists and dermatologist
- Advanced treatment techniques
- High success rate
- Latest equipment tools
- Fewer consultations compared to the others
- Affordable prices
How Coolsculpting Works?
In coolsculpting treatment, the cryolipolysis process was involved. By using the cellular response of cryolipolysis, the cold temperatures were used to freeze the fat cells. After the months , the treatment process was done, the digest fat cells were sent to the lymphatic system to be filtered out as waste.
Step by Step Process of Coolsculpting Treatment:
- A doctor or trained physiotherapist will perform this process by using a handheld device. The device nearly looks like a handy probe.
- During the treatment, the doctor will apply a gel pad and applicator to the targeted area. To target the fat crystals, the doctor will deliver controlled cooling.
- The provider will then move the device over your skin while administering suction and cooling technology to the target area.
- It’s common to experience some feelings of mild pulling, pinching, tugging, and redness with minimal pain.
In this process, the most stubborn fat cells are removed safely without having any side effects.
- By using the cellular response of Cryolipolysis cold temperatures to freeze the fat cells. The fat cells will get targeted and crystallized.
- By extracting energy from fat layers, the process causes the fat cells to die gradually while leaving surrounding nerves, muscles, and other tissues unaffected.
- These crystallized cells will get died off gradually by time.
- This process created for specific areas like tummy, thighs, upper arms, double chin, abdomen, etc.
- After the treatment, the physiotherapist will massage the treated area to break the frozen fat cells.
This will help your body begin to absorb the destroyed fat cells. Some people complain that this massage is slightly uncomfortable.
Advantages of Coolsculpting:
- Less treatment procedure time
- No incisions, no scars, no surgery
- No local anesthesia
- Permanent fat reduction upto 30% on the treatable area
- Visible reduction of fat cells in just a few consultations
- Excellent process for the treatments of small areas with stubborn fat.
Coolsculpting in Hyderabad – FAQ’s:
What is the time required for Coolsculpting treatment?
It takes around 35-45 min to make the visible stubborn fat cells to get crystallized. It is a single sitting process, so when treating for multiple areas, the doctor may do this process with two devices.
Where will the fat cells go after the treatment?
After the treatment, the fat cells will get crystallized. These crystallized fat cells will get digested by the time. After the months’ treatment, the digest fat cells were sent to the lymphatic system to be filtered out as waste.
After how much time this process gives the results?
The patient can observe the optimized results after the four weeks of the treatment. So, the doctor will advise wait for 12 to 16 weeks to see the complete transformation of the procedure.
Are there any side effects of this treatment?
Most people don’t experience any side effects. People with sensitive skin may experience some side effects like redness, pinching, mild pulling, tugging at the treated area.
How many times are preferable to do this coolsculpting?
Yes, you can opt for multiple coolsculpting. For every treatment session, there is a gapsuggets by the doctor and gap to come to the normal position of the body, which helps to digest the crystallized fat cells. It was preferable to wait before opting for another session of Coolsculpting.
How much fat can you lose with CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting can eliminate up to 25 percent of the fat cells in any given part of a person’s body. You may be able to remove up to 5 liters of fat with liposuction.
Can CoolSculpting tighten loose skin?
CoolSculpting may improve skin firmness & elasticity.
Who are the ideal candidates for the treatment?
The ideal candidates for this treatment are the persons who are suffering from subcutaneous fat that is ‘pinchable, grabbable fat’. Some weight loss programs also prefer Coolsculpting treatment for the patients with the unshaped body.
Are the results of the treatment long-lasting?
Yes, this Coolsculpting process is a permanent fat removal treatment. The results of the treatment will last for a lifetime. As long as you maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle, these results remain stable till that time.
Who are exceptional for this treatment?
This treatment was not preferable for patients like pregnant ladies and also avoidable for patients who are suffering from heart ailments, severe allergies, cancer etc
How to contact the Cosmetic360?
We are here to help you if you want to ask more queries regarding Coolsculpting in Hyderabad and other cosmetic treatments at Cosmetic360, feel free to contact us now.