Best Laser Hair Removal Treatment in Hyderabad
Get best laser hair removal treatment services in Hyderabad with Cosmetic360. The expertise team at Cosmetic360, the best cosmetic clinic in Secunderabad and Hyderabad helps you in removing unwanted hair from the face, legs, chin, back, arm, underarm, bikini line, and other parts of body areas with the help of advanced laser treatment with highly concentrated Laser light beams.
Unwanted or excess hair often creates a problem for both men and women. Sometimes men want to get rid off from their back hair or chest hair. But women frequently experience this condition on the face, legs, underarms, upper lips etc. With the help of laser hair removal treatment, people can get rid off from their unwanted hair permanently in a few sessions only.
Laser Hair Removal Treatment in Hyderabad
It is a process of removing unwanted hair from any part of the body with the help of laser light. During this process, melanin pigment of the hair absorbed by the laser light. Then this laser light energy is converted to heat which damages the hair follicles. This treatment results in delaying future hair growth of the removed hair.
Cosmetic 360 is equipped with a perfect combination of the latest laser machinery and experienced skin specialists who are expertise in laser hair removal treatment in Hyderabad from the past few years. We also provide treatments like Tan removal, Hair Regrowth, Pimple Masks / Acne Scars with the best results.
Call us now and learn why it is best treatment option you for cosmetic laser hair removal in Hyderabad and Secunderabad near me.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal:
- It is a painless procedure that extracts hair from even the most challenging areas, including the head, stomach, underarms, private parts, arms, shoulders, chest, private parts, back, etc.
- The method is secure, and there are no downtimes.
- This saves you valuable time on a bi-weekly basis involving temporary approaches such as waxing and shaving.
- The result of laser hair removal gives best results than conventional methods such as electrolysis and depilatories.
- As it provides long-lasting solutions, it is the best permanent hair removal product on the market.
Why Choose Cosmetic360 for Laser Hair Removal In Hyderabad?
- All hair treatments with the best results
- Highly trained team
- Affordable prices
- Latest equipment tools
- Fewer consultations
- Advanced treatment techniques
Laser Hair Removal Treatment for Men and Women:
Depending on the hair growth of a person’s body, the services providers at Cosmetic360 will prescribe some best hair removal techniques with less pain and discomfort. The laser hair removal can’t be done in a single sitting. It takes multiple sessions to achieve the best results.
Cosmetic360’s laser hair removal treatment is suitable for any skin type . This cosmetic treatment is optable for both men and women. Laser hair removal for men includes common areas like beards, chest and back. And this treatment for women includes areas like upper lips, facial hair, arms, underarms and also includes genital areas if the patient wishes for.
“Laser hair removal treatment at Cosmetic360 is a safe and effective way to remove unwanted hair from their body permanently. You can cut your monthly costs with Cosmetic360’s laser hair removal treatment in Hyderabad. Schedule an appointment today!” – Founder of Cosmetic360
Laser Hair Removal Treatment Procedure:
- A portable laser instrument will be pressed to your skin by the doctor.
- A cool gel or device will be applied to the instrument’s tip which was used to protect the skin and also help to avoid side effects, depending on the type of laser. The laser beam passes through your skin to the hair cells when the doctor activates the laser.
- The intense heat damages hair follicles from the laser beam, which inhibits hair growth. You can feel discomfort like a hot pinprick, and the cooling system or spray will likely give you a feeling of cold.
- It may take only a few minutes to treat a small area, such as the upper lip, under arms. It may take more than an hour to treat a larger areas like back, private parts, chest etc.
What You Can Expect?
This treatment needs two to six consultations. The interval between treatments will vary depending on the location. On areas where hair grows quickly, such as the upper lip, the procedure might repeated in four to eight weeks. The slow hair growth areas like back, chest the treatment may take 12 to 16 weeks.
In every consultation of treatment, the person must wear some special goggles for the protection of eyes from the laser light if it is necessary that the assistant may shave the area again. To reduce the discomfort of your skin, the doctor, the doctor may apply general anaesthesia.
For permanent laser hair removal treatment, how many treatments are required?
Depending on the skin type, hair thickness etc. of the person, the cost of the treatment, methods and effectiveness will decide. Any area you are treating usually need six treatments to get the best results.
How long is the process of laser hair removal?
It’s expensive. The laser hair removal treatment is a long term process. Underarm areas take less time compared to the others. The permanent laser hair removal treatment time depends on the size of the treatment area. You generally need six to eight-week gap between every consultation.
Does hair grow back after first laser treatment?
The hair of any part may eventually grow after some time. After six to eight treatments, you can expect the positive results of permanent hair removal. If any regrowth was there, then we can manage with touchup treatments for every 6 to 12 months.
How painful is laser hair removal?
This process was less painful compared to waxing and shaving etc. The pain is very minimal and the treatment also depends on the treatment area.
How long does it take hair to fall out after laser?
It takes around 5-14 days to fall out after the laser treatment.
Do the hairs fall out right away?
Some patients may feel some redness for 1-2days in the treated area, and it depends completely on the skin type. The hair falls out from treated areas may take a couple of weeks.
Can you pluck hairs after laser treatment?
The doctor will strictly tell you to avoid the pulling of hair from the treated area because the skin needs some time to heal from this laser treatment.
How to contact cosmetic 360?
We are here to help you if you want to ask more queries, feel free to contact us.